Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Jesus Wants My Soul Back

Oy vey!

My aggravation quotient is way up there. I usually try and ignore negative blog comments (actually, I get so few comments I kinda enjoy the negative ones.) But the tone of some recent ones was getting too judgmental for me to leave unchecked.

See the comment thread at Spending Christmas with Jesus.

Anybody who would like to defend me, or even condemn me more, as long as you do it intelligently (FYI to Anonymous #2 -- it's supposed to be "too" when you use the phrase "too late") feel free to jump on the bandwagon.

I've said my piece, though, so don't expect a tete-a-tete.

Oh, credit for the blog title goes to Jackdaw4:

Jackdaw4 - Jesus Wants My Soul Back

1 Comments:

At December 09, 2008 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Comparing-the-trinity-to-a-menage-a-trios reference of some sort.

Jeez, thanks for reminding me why I gave up drinking!

But seriously, humorlessness and righteousness seem to go hand-in-hand.

Too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home