Monday, September 15, 2008

12 Questions

Following the lead of Merujo...who was following the lead of Spencer...and so on...and so on...


1. Eclipse by Cyn McCurry, Ft. Worth
2. Learn how to make sushi.
3. Pope (St.) Pius X
4. be bold be brave be red
5. Portrait
6. Coke launches new advert for Zero
7. Nevis from space (click to enlarge)
8. 10Dark Chocolate
9. Power Aware Cord
10. The Fractured Family
11. Hybrid- different
12. vintage Tipple strings by cynicsgirl

Stock instructions: "Want to give this meme a whirl? Here's how: Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search. Using only the first page, pick an image. (You can arrange by "Most relevant," "Most recent," or "Most interesting.") * Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker -- fd's Flickr Toys.

(Now that I'm finished...I realized I was supposed to do this with Flickr - and I used Google Images. Oops. Was there a question about inability to read directions?)

The Questions were:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you?
12. Your flickr name?

Okay - redone in the proper format. Used exactly the same answers in my search, so it's interesting (at least to me) to see the variation.

The Flickr images:

1. Cardinal Cyn
2. sushi b-day
3. Saint Philomena
4. I don't wear masks
5. removing context from the lexicon
6. Coke Zero
7. In the event of a beach landing, your seat cushion will act as...
8. Pleasant moments
9. Dreaming.......
10. Each war is different, each war is the same
11. eccentric beauty
12. Cakes 4

3 Comments:

At September 15, 2008 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - very cool. Although, why didn't your crush come up in Flickr.

I'm also feeling a bit ubiquitous.

 
At September 15, 2008 9:53 PM, Blogger Merujo said...

Funky! I love how the first one has a decidedly red attitude, and the second one is black. Cool!

 
At September 15, 2008 9:56 PM, Blogger Cyn said...

Dear Ubiquitous One,

If you click the link for "removing context from the lexicon" you'll see why that image applies (I used the "most interesting" parameter for this search.)

It's scary to admit (my age) but I actually learned to type on one of those old manual typewriters. It was kind of an awesome experience make those hammers fly...so you might extrapolate that I kinda have a crush on an Underwood.

The other interesting Flickr search result was #10 - the keyword I searched for was "family."

And Merujo - Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home