Monday, November 03, 2008

Things Michael Penn and I Have in Common

#1 Both vertebrate mammals.
#2 Both wearing a vest on April 27, 2007.
#3 Both have posted in the Not Spencer series on the blog A Rubber Door.

Okay...so I'm still working on fleshing out the list -- but in the meantime, check out the new, exclusive (imagine the word "exclusive" surrounded with sparkly thingies) song/musical -blog-contribution, "The Count of Pennsylvania" by fantabulous singer-songwriter Michael Penn.

And, for my political ranting, see: "Hope vs. Fear in a Steel Cage Match for the Title" (Ah, I've been waiting years to work a professional wrestling term into my writing!)

1 Comments:

At November 03, 2008 11:59 AM, Blogger Merujo said...

"Vertebrate mammals." You just made me choke on my cranberry/orange juice brew!

I've already listened to the song several times. I need to link to Spencer's blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home