Friday, November 11, 2005

He's Everywhere, He's Everywhere!

I cannot escape this damn flatulent canine!

Appearing as "Today's Special" at Casual Living :

The Title Says It All!
Walter Farting Dog + Book $26.95
Walter the Farting Dog is a surprisingly endearing story that’ll delight kids age 4 and up. Hardcover storybook has full color illustrations. Re-enact favorite parts with a hilarious plush Walter, complete with sound effects when you squeeze him. 8"L.

"Surprising endearing"? An interesting choice of words, as generally I don't find passing wind endearing. But perhaps Walter does it in such a adorable way...

Yeah, I pretty much covered this topic in my earlier post, but geez, I am still incredulous that this book exists, much less appears in any number of mass-market catalogs.

And please, don't anyone who knows me in real life purchase this for me as a gag gift. Any profit made on this product would only encourage more bodily-function tales...like:

Stanley the Spraying Cat
What's a little urine between friends?
Fill Stanley with water, squeeze his tummy, and watch him mark his territory!

Tony the Tourette's Syndrome Parrot
Polly wants a @*#! cracker. Now, you mother-f#&*@!

Irving the Irritable-Bowel-Syndrome Rabbit
Your child will learn all about the lower intestine and the need for a high fiber diet.

Gary the Barfing Gerbil
Uh Oh! Gary's been doing body shots again!

Richard the Sex Addict Rabbit
He's just a very, very friendly bunny...

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2005 9:52 PM, Blogger Merujo said...

I want Tony the f&*king Parrot, and I want him now!

That was hilarious. Thanks for the cleansing laugh tonight. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home