Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Guilty Pleasure

What's my latest excuse for not blogging?

Too busy riding a flying giant squid.


(And believe me, it took quite a while to get him to agree...)

Yeah, it's Second Life...and I'm finally ready to admit that I'm officially wasting time playing with it. But heck, it's more fun than doing laundry and much less depressing than watching the evening news.




I mean, haven't I always wanted to be a flying Barbie doll? Well...no. But it's a nice change of pace, I guess.



Plus, I'm learning stuff -- probably things that have no value whatsoever in my First Life...but, I'm learning 'em anyway.



So...don't expect profundity here anytime soon (although I will gladly divulge where one can find free clothes + hair...)

And just think of all the time I've saved you, not having to read my usually-verbose posts. As always, you can show your appreciation with gifts of cash (Lindens accepted!) and dark chocolate.

3 Comments:

At June 05, 2007 11:12 PM, Blogger Merujo said...

I still can't get into it. Literally. Crashes my computer within five seconds of entering the construct.

Crud!

 
At June 09, 2007 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I still don't have the patience to get into it. I'll try again this weekend - I guess.

 
At June 15, 2007 1:11 PM, Blogger KIRAN LIGHT said...

i like the squid... I do... and yet, I miss the fantastic literary stylings of cynic girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home