Monday, May 01, 2006

Be Creative, So I Don't Have To

I had full intentions of writing a series of blog entries on last weekend's excursion to Atlantic City -- mainly reviews of the various stuff we did and odd photos.

However, it now occurs to me that since fiction is often more interesting than reality (and I'm very, very lazy) wouldn't it be more fun to let the reader tell a story? You know, something more interesting than a married couple staying at a hotel, going to dinner, walking the boardwalk and going home.

So, I'm presenting to you, fair reader, a caption contest. (Um, does "contest" necessarily indicate there is a prize? If so, I'm screwed. Oh yes, you will win my undying gratitude and heaps o' praise for your creativity. That's it.)

The photos below are in approximate chronological order. But you can reorder them to fit whatever strange imaginary scenario you might come up with. You can reference the photos by number, or just go off on some bizarre tangent.

Write about one photo, or all of them.

Just don't be shy.

Please? If not, I'll actually have to think. And we all know how dangerous that can be.


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.

7.


8.

9.


10.



11.



12.

2 Comments:

At May 04, 2006 9:02 PM, Blogger Merujo said...

I shall ponder this challenge. But one question first - are you grabbing that tall wax man's thigh?!? (Or do I simply need more sleep??)

 
At May 05, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Cyn said...

Well...um...er...actually I was pointing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home