Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Amazing Frat Boys Fraternizing

Thanks to Spencer of michaelpennlist and arubberdoor fame for this link featuring pics of shirtless Amazing Race contestants frolicking.

Here is one of the tamer photos featured on the page:


(photo thanks to www.jaunted.com)

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I just enjoy being right, and my gaydar was beeping incessantly whenever the "frat boys" proclaimed their supposed lust for women. (I also have an uncanny ability to spot nose jobs...come to think of it, Jeremy also looks like he's had some work done.)

But I digress.

Lest we jump to any hasty conclusions -- take a look at the photos and tell me, do straight men do this stuff? I don't believe so, but feel free to set me straight if I'm wrong.

The other team featured in the photos is BJ (hmmm, interesting choice of nickname, dude) and Tyler -- two lovable hippies -- very witty, seemingly nice guys who tend to indulge in groovy retro wear -- they are the team I am rooting for to win. (Well, at least until I saw them fraternizing with the frat boys -- now I just question their taste.)



BJ & Tyler's Amazing Race bio reads, "Tyler fell in love with a Japanese girl and decided to impress her by walking the 2000-mile length of Japan. " But it also reads, "One of [BJ and Tyler's] most memorable moments was starting a dance party in the streets of downtown Guilin, China, which turned into a mass gathering of hundreds of Chinese men."

Hmmm, again.

I may just be leaning towards the old folks now --


-- if they promise to never, ever divulge anything about their sex lives.

3 Comments:

At April 07, 2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Spencer said...

Oh I wish I could take credit for this but I have to credit my Kristen for this one.

All said - this race has been very enjoyable and a lot of it has to do with the frat boys and the hippies.

 
At April 08, 2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Cyn said...

OK, thanks Kristen!

After watching the last episode, I decided that I still really do love the hippies and hope they win.

The frat boys I can do without, although TV is always most enjoyable when you have someone to ridicule.

The team I could really do without is MoJo -- although again I do enjoy making up my own dialogue for the blond. In my imagination, she cries, "But I'm too pretty to have this happen to me! (sob) Fish blood isn't supposed to get on pretty people!"

Note to reality show participants: If you're stupid enough to exclaim how smart you are, the editors will immediately cut to you acting like a complete moron.

 
At April 08, 2006 3:55 PM, Blogger radiocynic said...

I've mentioned this to Cyn already, but just to proclaim it publicly... The hippie boys get my vote to win, if only purely on the strength of their "bowling moms" t-shirts two weeks ago. Funniest thing I've seen on that show yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home