Friday, March 31, 2006

The Amazing Charade

Viewers of The Amazing Race 9 are familiar with the team affectionately known as the "frat boys" -- having earned their nickname with their generally juvenile behavior, particularly when it comes to their encounters with the opposite sex.




IMHO, though, there's something fishy in Dodge City. The dude pictured on the right (Jeremy?) has a voice reminiscent of Jim J. Bullock (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

My dear Jeremy, methinks thou doth proclaim thy lust for women too much -- I wouldn't be surprised to find an iPod loaded with Barbra stashed in your backpack.

Hey, no anti-homosexual intent here -- I'm really hoping he's gay -- because the only excuse for his loutish behavior towards women is some sort of attempted ruse gone terribly wrong.

1 Comments:

At April 02, 2006 11:15 PM, Blogger Merujo said...

I'm ashamed to say it, but I haven't seen a single episode of Amazing Race this season. Other than the family edition, this is the first season I haven't watched. It's not that I don't still love Phil, but I simply lost track of when it was on, and bam - all of a sudden, it's off my radar completely.

Alas. :-( I miss the days of Team Cha Cha Cha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home