Friday, September 16, 2005

Vomit goes so nicely with Mayan ruins, don't cha think?


Nobody needs a re-hash of the new season of Survivor here, so I'll present just a short comment.


Even though it's in its...I don't know...97th?...season, bless lil ole Mark Burnett, I do still enjoy the show.


And that's saying a lot given the prolonged scenes of vomitting going on in last night's opener.

Ya know, the sound of heaving is enough. We really didn't need to see the regurgitation streaming from the supposedly macho mens' mouths.

Hydration, Bobby Jon. It's all about the hydration.



1 Comments:

At September 16, 2005 4:43 PM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

I liked the title of your blog, so I stoped in. Glad i did. You're funny and real. I had to work last night and forgot to take Survivor, but it sounds like I didnt miss anything. I hate vomit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home