Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mea Culpa

Mea culpa

It occurred to me that my last post may have inadvertently offended crazy people and men who wear knee socks with shorts...and for that I am truly sorry. Then it occurred to me that my blog may continue to offend people as long as I continue to express myself freely.

It is not my intention to hurt feelings here. Therefore, I have decided I need to, er, cover my butt, so as not to piss anyone off with any comment I may make in the future.

So, I hereby issue an advance apology to: Republicans, dog owners, hillbillies, SUV drivers, all my relatives, co-workers and neighbors, mimes, clowns, joggers, people who dress badly, nascar fans, suburbanites, models (or anyone thinner than I), people who don't RSVP, warmongers, smokers, idiots, and humorless folk.

However, I will not apologize to G.W.Bush (although he fits in several of the above catagories) as he deserves whatever vitriol I might dish out.

I have a feeling I will be adding to the above list as this blogging thing progresses. If anything I write offends you, let me know and I will offer a personal apology. It may not be sincere, but I will offer it gladly.

In the meantime, be assured that I do love each and every one of you, dear readers, even if my writing makes it appear as if I detest you. I'm just very, very cranky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home